- £5.2 million will create an endowment fund in an UK bank to sponsor one young woman’s full tuition.
- £155,000 will pay for the full undergraduate fees for one young woman in any discipline except medicine.
- £310,000 will pay for the full undergraduate fees for one young woman to pursue the 6-year medicine course.
(For USA and Canadian patrons only: We are securing a grant-making fund under Tides, pending we obtain a donation of USD $100,000, where 5% of the funds goes towards Tides‘ overhead costs and 95% towards our operational activities.)
For more information on becoming a patron, please email Susan McClelland, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all friends of OWAY, there are three ways you can donate:
(1) Online via Credit Card: Please use the button below to make a donation on a secure server using your PayPal account or any major credit card:
(2) Online via Bank Transfer:
Name: One Woman a Year International
Sort number: 40-35-34
Account number: 23802086
IBAN: GB94MIDL40353423802086 (for international donations)
SWIFT/BIC: MIDLGB2108P (for international donations)
HSBC BANK PLC
65 Cornmarket Street, OX1 3HY
(3) By Postal Service via Check: Please send a check addressed to One Woman a Year International to the following address below.
One Woman a Year International
PO Box 874
OXFORD, OX1 9NZ
One Woman a Year International is a registered UK charity with charity number EW00808.
For UK donors only: please consider giving us a Gift Aid donation, which will allow you to claim back tax money, at the same time allowing the UK government to match 25% of your donation for us. Thus, for every £100 you donate to us, you will receive £25 (if you pay tax at 40%) and/or £37.50 from the UK government (if you pay tax at 50%). At the same time, our charity can claim £25 worth of Gift Aid from the UK government. As a result, your donation of £100, with the match from the UK government, will effectively be worth £125. For more information, please go to the UK tax revenue website for charities.